The basic terms of this policy covers The Amazing Zoe, an international brand based in Canada.
2. Your Right to Control How Your Personal Information is Used
- Review the personal information we have about you or request a copy of it
- Ask us to update or correct personal information if it is inaccurate
- Request that we delete your personal information
- Opt-out of sharing your personal information with third parties for some purposes, including sharing that may be defined as a sale under applicable laws
- Object to certain types of uses of your personal information
- Make choices about receiving email marketing
- Tell us which cookies you want us to use when you shop online by clicking on the "Interest Based Ads" or using the cookie banners on our website.
These rights vary depending on where you reside. But we will make reasonable efforts to honour your request, even if your country or state does not require us to do so. If you ask us to delete or stop using your personal information, we may not be able to honour that request if the information is required to process your payments or returns, fulfill your order, or comply with tax, audit, or regulatory requirements.
Note that if you participate in The Amazing Zoe Threads, our non-fungible token (NFT) program, smart contracts are employed that collect certain information that is then stored on a blockchain that we do not control. If you participate in The Amazing Zoe Threads, your information will be cryptographically transmitted and stored on that blockchain, and any deletion or modification of that information (to the extent possible on a blockchain) is governed by the terms of the relevant smart contract associated with the NFT and may not be able to be modified or deleted due to the immutable nature of the blockchain.
3. Types of Information We Collect
We collect information about you such as your contact information, payment information, demographic information, shopping preferences and information about the devices you use to shop online.
We do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under the age of 13 (16 in the United Kingdom/European Union) without parental consent. Our websites are general audience sites and are not specifically targeted to or intended for use by children.
We need to collect personal information in order to provide the products and services you request. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide you with these products and services.
4. How We Collect Your Information
We collect information about you in a variety of different ways:
4.2 Information we collect while you interact with our websites, mobile or other apps, social media sites, and other products and services. This often involves information about your device such as IP addresses and MAC addresses, as well as information collected through cookies.
4.3 Information we collect about you from other sources, such as credit card issuers and data analytics firms.
4.4 Information we create ourselves after we analyze the information we collected about you, such as your shopping preferences.